Dangan Ronpa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangan Ronpa Forums

Dangan Ronpa Fans Unite!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Upupu!
Welcome to Dangan Ronpa Forums, guests! Please log in or register to join the fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Player
Chatango
Affiliates

Junko Enoshima psychology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YugiKitten
New Student

Despairs : 3
Location : Shaby-looking aleys, playing Duel Monsters with street-cats

Junko Enoshima psychology Empty
PostSubject: Junko Enoshima psychology   Junko Enoshima psychology EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm

You know at the begining, after watching the lets play and part of the anime of Dangan Ronpa 1 (Trigger Happy Havock/ Highschool of Hope, Student's Despair) I thought she was a Psycho
Then after watching Lets plays of Dangan Ronpa 2 (Goodbye Despair Academy), I became very interested in
Spoiler for DangaRonpa 2:
which let me to read Dangan Ronpa Zero
Which unfortunately did not provide much more information on him, but instead I got a lot of information on Junko, and her real talent
DanganRonpa Zero spoilers:
Which led me to believe, that due to that talent, she could easily predict the course anything: of humanity, of a relationship (friendhsip or otherwise) with someone, and even someone's actions.
Meaning she could predict the course of humanity, and seeing the despairing end (and acording to DR1: having lived a pretty bad life) she was led to despair, like no matter what she or anyone did it didn't matter, because the result would end up being suimilarly bad, in one way or another.
Thus trying to build a future with a loved one, be it family, friend or lover, would have no meaning because she predicted it would all turn badly (which, from DanganRonpa 1, it can be deduced that she always assumes the bad in humanity, if there's even a small chance between a selfless choice and a selfish one, shed asume a person will automatically take the selfish route. Aka shes a pesimist)
Thus her pessimism, her brilliance and her harsh upbringing (Acording to her sister's words in DanganRonpa 1) made her not only believe believe that humans are selfish egoistical beings that cannot be "repaired", but she also wanted to show them that they are so, AND in the same time make them suffer through the despair she went through and currently feels, and have everyone see what she sees in humanity.

Am I looking too deep into this?
Back to top Go down

Junko Enoshima psychology
Page 1 of 1