Dangan Ronpa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangan Ronpa Forums

Dangan Ronpa Fans Unite!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Upupu!
Welcome to Dangan Ronpa Forums, guests! Please log in or register to join the fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Player
Chatango
Affiliates

Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fuandon
New Student
fuandon

Despairs : 17

Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants   Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 am

I hope no one minds me posting this in a new topic, but I've started writing that story with my characters!

I don't know if I want to flood the board with the whole story, so I made a master page for it on my tumblr. If you're at all interested, you can read it here!

Or you could read it here if you prefer... but you don't have to if you don't want to...
Back to top Go down
Gundam Tanaka
New Student
Gundam Tanaka

Despairs : 20

Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants   Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:46 pm

I am currently reading it.

And to break character for a moment I'm announcing that I'm making two sets of characters for reasons: one on a despairing cruise and.... I'm not sure where the second will be.
Back to top Go down

Fangan Ronpa: Excursion Of Hope and Despair's Remnants
Page 1 of 1