Dangan Ronpa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangan Ronpa Forums

Dangan Ronpa Fans Unite!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Upupu!
Welcome to Dangan Ronpa Forums, guests! Please log in or register to join the fun!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Player
Chatango
Affiliates

Unused Executions

Go down 
+3
Chiaki Nanami
Junko
fuandon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fuandon
New Student
fuandon

Despairs : 17

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Any favorites out of them? (I wanted to link them, but I haven't been here long enough to post links yet lol. Maybe someone else who knows what I'm talking about can link them?)

As much of a twat as Togami can be, his is probably the worst out of all of them. Dying cold and alone, out on the street, stripped of everything he ever had... a depressing way to die, honestly...
Back to top Go down
Junko
SHSL Despair Queen
Junko

Despairs : 164

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 pm

I liked Kirigiri's one, which is exactly like Naegi's and partially like Junko's, but like junko's, she
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://danganronpa.forumotion.com
Chiaki Nanami
SHSL Gamer
Chiaki Nanami

Despairs : 53

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Here's a link: Unused Executions

I think the best unused execution would wither be Togami's or Sayaka's.

I found that Sayaka's unused one was much more fitting, but Togami's was heartbreaking.

The one's that I think weren't that good were: Aoi's, Yamada's, and Sakura.

I felt they weren't right for the whole theme, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://j--unko.tumblr.com
Mukuro
SHSL Author
Mukuro

Despairs : 2

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:20 pm

I made my own for Mahiru Koizumi from SDR2.
Back to top Go down
joecoolieo
New Student
joecoolieo

Despairs : 26

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 am

my favorite ones are either togami's or ishimaru's, although they're all pretty "despair-inducing"

i'd say the weakest ones were yamada's, chihiro's and aoi's. i could see the others being sad in some way (sayaka failing at what she had worked so hard to get, ishimaru finally reaching his goal only to be killed by a terrorist, sakura not being strong enough to survive, fukawa running after her love just to be killed, hagakure being wrong but dies when he's right), but those three's aren't as dramatic (yamada's is kind of silly tbh)
Back to top Go down
http://joecoolieo.tumblr.com
Chiaki Nanami
SHSL Gamer
Chiaki Nanami

Despairs : 53

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:06 am

@joecoolio

I agree, actually.
I found Yamada's to be just silly, and I found Aoi's just fell short of the creativity mark.

I didn't like Fukawa's because it's revolved around her love for Togami, instead of something more emotionally powerful, such as her other personality or her cruel past.
Back to top Go down
http://j--unko.tumblr.com
joecoolieo
New Student
joecoolieo

Despairs : 26

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm

@nanami

i probably should have put fukawa's under the less despair-inducing group now that i think about it more. i guess that's a complaint i have for her character in general; i wish we could have seen more of HER not just HER IN LOVE WITH TOGAMI

i mean getting run over by a roller coaster is bad, but it didn't have much to do with HER personally
Back to top Go down
http://joecoolieo.tumblr.com
Fujisakis
SHSL Mochi
Fujisakis

Despairs : 35

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello! *barges in*
Ishimaru's and Sayaka's "executions" were my favorites.
I found Sayakas fitting for her, b/c she was a singer. uvu
Ishimaru's was really painful though, for those who didn’t know, Ishimaru’s execution (unused of course) is that he’s trapped to a car seat, and all these fake citizens in the background ask him questions like “Why did you cheat on all those tests?” “Why did you kill *victim*, mr. president?” “Why are you such a failure?” etc, and at the end monobear snipes him. (⊙‿⊙✿)

Didn't really like Aoi's or Touko's because of the reasons Chiaki said.
Back to top Go down
fuandon
New Student
fuandon

Despairs : 17

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Fujisakis wrote:
Ishimaru's was really painful though
Wow, I can't believe I forgot about his 'execution'... That's right up there in terms of heartbreak...
Back to top Go down
Gundam Tanaka
New Student
Gundam Tanaka

Despairs : 20

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 pm

You still have to admit Fukawa's was pretty cruel no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unused Executions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unused Executions   Unused Executions Empty

Back to top Go down

Unused Executions
Page 1 of 1